Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, November 9

Here are some menu highlights from this week!
I'm trying a new dish (the cabbage soup) and a new bread (zucchini).


Healing Cabbage Soup


I was searching for a really delicious, but simple, cabbage soup recipe, and this seems to be a good start. I'm most likely going to add potatoes and spice it up how I think we'll like it, but we tend to enjoy plain food, and I think this will be perfect. I can imagine it'd be yummy with bacon or kielbasi in it.


Mom's Zucchini Bread


Believe it or not, this will be my first attempt at zucchini of any kind! I've never cooked it before, let alone in a bread or dessert sort of recipe, but I've eaten plenty of zucchini bread and loved it.


Slow Cooker Pot Roast


I found this example for a tried-and-true recipe that I always use. I, however, usually use a chuck roast, potatoes, and carrots, and one can of mushroom soup and one onion soup packet. It never fails!


Oven Baked Potato Wedges


These are divine. And so easy! I'm a huge french fry fan, and I love these.

Find more inspiring recipes over at Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment